This topic does tie in nicely to my earlier post as the creativity of art is something that I feel is part of being made in God's image, and is a good point to note when describing the infinite potential of the human mind. As both a writer and an artist, it is fun to think that after I have created a character that they are alive in their own world somewhere out there, and I think this is how God feels about us. We are a part of him like my characters are a part of me and that is something that I find very comforting.
REVIEW/UNBOXING - CHIBI “FRANK” DIY Is Coming to DCon Vegas… Rock Ink Toys
Drops an Artist-Ready Resin Monster!
-
Jim over at Rock Ink Toys is bringing something fun to DesignerCon Las
Vegas, and customizers are going to want to keep this one on their radar.
Meet the ...
22 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment