Friday, February 11, 2011

GREMLIN WORLD Vol 1 Cover and late updates



Just when I thought I'd have some time to get back to concentrating on Gremlin World MORE life comes my way! Looks like I'm moving house again, so things have been kind of hectic trying to pack and clean a little when I have the chance. And of course, that eats into my art time.
I've also made a renewed effort to be more active, which of course is detrimental to work that requires little movement and maximum concentration (to achieve best results).
Still, even though the work is coming along slowly, it is still coming along. Hopefully, this week things will die down enough for me to concentrate on art with less distractions (I'm sure playing 3 hours of Street Fighter on Sunday didn't help either, though).

Also, starting work on my San Diego Comic Con projects! The first reveal?

Gremlin World Graphic Novel Volume 1, you can see the cover rough above.

No comments: