Hey everyone!
I know it's been kind of quiet on this front, but as evidenced by the daily October Sketch posts I'm getting back on track and there should be plenty of regular updates to come!
As a few of you know, I recently got off a major project which is essentially a reboot of my web comic GREMLIN WORLD. I will be releasing this at some point in the future, but there's a few tweaks I would like to make prior to that.
There's going to be a few new major projects coming up over the next few months, and I'll be making a greater effort to keep my readers posted on these than I did on the GW reboot. For now, please enjoy this look at the tentative cover for the new GREMLIN WORLD!
Tenacious Toys Goes BIG for NYCC 2026 with the Tenacious Collective at
Booth 1771!!!
-
Seventeen years at New York Comic Con is no small feat... and Benny Kline
and Tenacious Toys are once again bringing a massive crew of artists,
brands, ex...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment