Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BAMBOO

Well, after weeks of trepidation, I have finally brought my WACOM BAMBOO out of it's box and experimented with it a little... and it is freakin' awesome! While my tablet sketches aren't as clean as my usual art (yet), I found it pretty easy to draw well with and I have a feeling my storyboarding time is going to be cut down by a pretty good percentage. I'm going to be trying to finish two animatics this week, one is a remake of an older project, the other is a music video for... well, it's GW related, and that's all I'm going to say.


ALSO! For those of you in the San Diego area, I highly recommend that you check out the band DENY THE SILENTS, they freaking rock, and after a smokin' hot show at DREAM STREET in Ocean Beach a couple weeks ago, they're playing again next week at CANNES BAR AND GRILL right on Mission Beach!! I'll be there, so if you're going to be going, let me know!

No comments: