Thursday, September 25, 2008

GW This week





Here's a look at this week's new GREMLIN WORLD updates, with another page coming up on Friday.



Recently, I've been adding black/ gray shadows to the GW pages, and while this does give them an extra feeling of depth, the process takes a long time and has been a big factor in the lateness of certain pages. In fact, the shadowing process can take longer than inking and shading combined on some of the pages!
However, I think that to do away with this process would be a disservice to my readers, and so lately I've been trying to figure out a way to speed up the shadowing process, but save that extra depth that the shadows have brought to the pages thus far.
It's been a trying problem, but it's one that I'm confident I'm on the verge of solving. Please look forward to more GREMLIN WORLD, and the continuing evolution of it's art and story!

No comments: