Saturday, July 30, 2011

New Toy Blog and New Stuff

Recently did a blog post over at The Rabbit Haul, a toy review blog that I'll be contributing to a couple times a week. If you're interested in Japanese toys or collecting, I suggest checking it out. My friend's the owner and his articles are pretty amusing. Oh yeah, I'll be posting under the handle GPA, so please visit and leave a comment!

Also, I will be making a major effort to post more on this blog 1-2 times a week about various things; art, movies, music, comic, food- pretty much anything I feel deserves mention.

I'll also be trying to do a weekly art print and we'll have a nice mix of fan art (yeah, finally caving to that) and original content. And new Gremlin World will be starting with new pages on Wednesday, August 3.

No comments: