Monday, November 7, 2011

AWESOME WEEKEND

Is Awesome.

Saturday was a big day for PBC (Plastic Booty Collectibles) and the crew and I rolled down to Pasadena for this year's D-Con, though we did show up there a little later than I was hoping, which was totally my fault.



I DID take a ton of pics, though and those'll be going up a little later tonight along with a little commentary and links for the amazing artists who put their toys out there this year! This year's show was incredible motivational for us, so we'll be aiming high for next year! So look forward to that...

We also made a stop at Gallery Nucleus while in town to check out the Justin Sweet Solo Exhibit and the Torchbearers Exhibit, and those were incredible! Very inspirational! I'll be posting a few photos from that tonight as well!

No comments: