Friday, November 11, 2011

So how about those pics? Designer Con 2011 Part 1

I said on Monday I'd have some pics from this past weekend up for show that evening, well... it never happened. This has been a greatly productive week, and I always tried to make time to post them, but it never happened... I apologize about that and here are those pics from Designer Con 2011!

First up are some pics from Scott Wilcowski, whose work you can explore in greater detail here: http://www.scottwilkowski.com/

We've got some custom Sucklord figs:





Followed by a Buffmonster:

Photobucket

Also got a Kozik:

Photobucket

And finally, some customs of Scott Tolleson and Luke Chueh's characters:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Next stop was a visit to HiTree's booth. Hit their link to check out their awesomeness.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Also checked out Ghetto Geppetto:

Photobucket
Photobucket

...and Squid Kids Ink

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Rounded out that aisle with a quick stop at Sketchbot! He had some AWESOME custom clear Sketchbots, too bad I couldn't afford one...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So, that's Round 1 of my D-Con 2011 picture decompress, still lots more to come in my next post before we move on to my stop at Gallery Nucleus!

No comments: