Monday, April 16, 2012

So I'm going to try to post...

...about something at least twice a day, everyday this week.

Why? Because there's alot on my mind and I need to get it out there!



For this post, I'll be addressing the lack of updates on my web comic, Gremlin World. If you haven't read it, please do on either the actual Gremlin World website, www.gremlinworld.com or on my DeviantArt page, gpanthony.deviantart.com . I understand it's a fun read and getting some feedback on it would really help bring about new pages... though those may be several more days off.

Currently, I'm collecting Worlds 11-15 for a OGN version of the story, and if you're interested you can find Volume 1 of the print version here. I'm hoping to be done with this project in the next few weeks, and I'll definitely have copies of the book at San Diego Comic Con in a very limited number, along with a few other choice goodies.

So that's one thing that's keeping my progress down, the other was a lack of direction in the comic. So, recently, I sat down and actually plotted out the whole rest of the story. The comic will still take several years to complete, but at least I now have a road map which will (at least in theory) facilitate easier production of artwork.

So, the new pages are definitely coming, I just need to finish the book project first. Please, read the comic if you haven't and offer your thoughts, which I'm always excited to hear!

No comments: