Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter picture

Okay, so... I guess I already messed up on posting twice a day.

Oh, well, look toward the future!

Today I wanted to share the Easter picture that I was working on a few weeks ago. It's still a WIP, but it's pretty far along. It features Pai sitting in an Easter egg, and Pepper's going to be added in soon eating a chocolate rabbit while wearing a bunny costume. It's a nice pic, I think.





I'm hoping it'll actually be nice enough to sell as a print at San Diego Comic Con this year. I've been working on product for that show since about January, but am actually pretty far behind where I thought I'd be. Actually, my day job gets me so worn out, I've barely had time to do any of the writing/ art work I thought I'd have plenty of time to do, so... working against the clock a bit here.....

Anyway, perseverance! And I hope you like the picture and sketch!

No comments: