To everyone who came out to Comic Con and stopped by the Aswembar Productions booth, thank you so much! It was great meeting you and chatting! If I didn't get to talk to you, I thank you all the same and will be working hard to really make Gremlin World and Zombie Shark Bear as awesome as I can for you!
It's been a great turn out this year and I'm definitely looking forward to topping out table next year!
Also, for those of you who may not have seen it yet, here's a look at the cover for Gremlin World Volume 2! If you're going to be at San Diego Comic Con this weekend, look us up at table O8 of the small press area!
MAp-MAp Unleashes Two Seriously Spooky Custom Dunnys with Tairluud & The
Juide!
-
MAp-MAp is creeping back into the shadows with two absolutely wild new
custom Kidrobot Dunnys... meet *Tairluud* and *The Juide*!
19 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment