Tuesday, July 17, 2012

San Diego Comic Con 2012 Wrap Up

So we've seen this year's San Diego Comic Con come and go and it was a great year! We had a ton of interest this year and the books and stickers all sold pretty well! Zombie Shark Bear saw a ton of interest and I got to meet several really cool people!




 As always I was on the look out for new toy reveals and found my self sucked back into getting Square Enix's Play Arts series after a year long hiatus. The reveal of several new Dragon Ball SHFiguarts was also very awesome and it looks like I'm going to be getting several of those down the line.

I also am now using the beta of Smith Micro's Motion Actor to try to out animating Zombie Shark Bear, and I'm planning on having an update on that today or tomorrow! Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I'll leave you with a few more sketches from con!


No comments: