Monday, January 17, 2011

ZSB EP 0 Page 2

From ZSB Production Blog



Page 2.
With this page I wanted to get something that resembled my friend, Cheeks' art style. His style has a really loose, active feel to it and he has really subdued, deep color palettes.



For the most part I think that came out well on this page. I had also previously spent alot of time going back and forth between stylistic vs. realistic looking zombies for this story. Right now, I'm going with the stylisitc zombies because I think they can be just as creepy as something that is photo correct, it's just all about the set up of the image. Hopefully, I've succeeded on that end as well.

In the end, I was really happy that I was able to get the end result to resemble the storyboard so closely. You can the storyboard below.

No comments: