Monday, January 21, 2013

New Computer and ....

Well, I finally got around to updating my desktop computer with a new set up I got from my uncle last summer. It was free and it has a 1 TB hard drive, so it should've been pretty cool; I even got a copy of Windows 8 to go with it.... Unfortunately, looks like it's not so hot in the processing and RAM department, and is going to need some upgrading in order for me to really work on it... I guess it's a project moving forward, and at the very least I'll be able to keep the hard drive for storage, so it's all good.

Thanks to my cousin, I've also found a new comic and anime to be interested in called Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. The story is nice in that it takes alot of fantasy troupes and turns them on their ear while being very informative on the practical (and not so practical) economics and geo-politics of war. I have really high hopes for this project and am confident that I will enjoy every minute/ page of it.

More to come soon...



No comments: