Sunday, April 5, 2015

PALS WITH THE BIG G 19: The Simple Things

Happy Easter to all my friends, family, and readers!

Well, we've finally reached the end of the Lenten season, which means today I will be posting my final two articles in this project. This is the first.




If you've been following this blog since Ash Wednesday or when I posted about it on Facebook,  you've probably noticed that I always end up coming back to the same point: that Jesus loves us all and that love is the key to bridging the gaps that separate people.  And the reason for that is because it really is that simple. For all it's 2,000 pages, the bible's entire message can be summed up to that simple command to love one another.

Again, it is a simple message but a difficult lifestyle and Lent is a time for us to remember that and to begin a transformation in life throughout Easter.

No comments: