Saturday, April 4, 2015

PALS WITH THE BIG G PART 16: Due Credit

First post for Holy Saturday...





And... I can't really think of anything that I want to write about in particular, so I'm going to take this opportunity to give a shout out to my parish, Corpus Christi Catholic Parish, which I believe is an excellent church staffed by some of the wisest and best priests I have had the pleasure of learning from.

I am always amazed by the quality of the homilies delivered when I go to this church. They are powerful, insightful, and above all, put a practical light on Jesus' mission and how it affects our modern lives. They are also really great at challenging us to examine our daily lives and fostering self improvement.

I believe that a strong faith needs a strong foundation to take inspiration from. For me, I have found it at Corpus Christi, and for that I am thankful.

No comments: