Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CAPTAIN THOR MAN

It's been a few years since Plastic Booty effectively wrapped our work on our THOR Designer Figure, and now we've finally received pics of a completed figure... and it turned out AWESOME!!




Sculptor John Michaud just sent me word this week of nikejerk's completely jaw dropping Captain Thor-Man custom which includes a removable helmet and even a customized box! Taking 1/3 Captain America, 1/3 Thor, and 1/3 Iron Man, nikejerk has taken the most iconic faces of the Avengers and combined them in to an Invicible Armored Super Viking God!! I especially like that he chose Steve Rogers for the head since I'm a HUGE Captain America fan! I can say that I'm incredibly honored to be a part of this figure and congratulate nikejerk on a fantastic job!!

You can check out more pics on nikejerk's photostream here.