Monday, February 25, 2013

PALS WITH THE BIG G: Day 9

Last night's post was kind of heavy and still didn't really say everything I wanted to about God... but for this post I think I'm going to kind of scale back and just talk about some life experiences.



And now that I've committed to this topic, of course I can't think of anything to write about....

Yeah, still can't think of how I want to approach this topic yet...

I guess this was a good weekend; I helped my friends move into their new place, found a new place to eat, and made some sales on Ebay, it was pretty nice, but I still don't feel like I actually did to incredibly much. I think in the past few months I have made some good strides toward to over coming some personal weaknesses like being more confident and  being more willing to approach people, especially women, but the last few days it feels like I may have fallen back a little bit. I wonder if this is just because my sleep has been kind of crappy lately and I've been pretty tired everyday?  Or maybe it's just some bachelor melancholy?  That happens sometimes...

Either way, I've got to pull myself together and have a big week this week. If I really want to start pushing myself then I've got to get the pressure going!

No comments: