Wednesday, February 20, 2013

PALS WITH THE BIG G: Day 6

Today I really haven't thought too much about religion, but I have been thinking about being an artist and finding success in my own way. I know I briefly touched on my artistic woes the other day, but motivating myself as an artist and writer has been extremely difficult.


It is my fault that I'm not where I want to be, but having a support group is very reassuring and right now it feels like alot of that group has become uninterested in continuing that support or is just telling me what I want to hear. Granted, I still do have several people who are looking forward to my work, but I may not get to talk to them as often as I'd like and that coupled with my regular day to day stresses and a hobby that I over obsess in have been holding me back far more than I'd like to admit.

I said yesterday that this project is to make myself a better person. Putting these worries and challenges out in the air is a way for me to do that. Forcing myself to write is also a way to do that, and I am very hopeful that at the end of this I'll be all the better for it. I've often said that success is only a project away, I just hope that I am on the path that will lead me to that project.

No comments: