Tuesday, March 5, 2013

PALS WITH THE BIG G: Day 17

Almost half way through all 40 entries! Still need to make up an entry though.

Today I had lunch with a good friend who does ministry work with his church. Speaking with him was very reaffirming in a way that I don't get to experience too much. The majority of my friends aren't particularly religious, so it's hard to get feed back from peers that are Christian as well. My friend also did well to remind me to stick it out when thing seem tough... God has a plan and when I look for the signs, I'll see them.



The prospect of infinite hope is something that I find very comforting in my faith and has been something that has really stuck with me throughout my life. So to my friend, if you're reading this thank you so much for your input; it was definitely helpful.

Also, let me know when you want to get ramen again!

No comments: