Thursday, March 14, 2013

PALS WITH THE BIG G: Day 27

Today I'm going to just go over some art stuff since I've been hitting the philosophy pretty hard lately. I think I would really like to do a regliously themed piece of art to celebrate Easter, but I'm having some trouble thinking of what I want to do. I'm going to keep thinking on it, for sure, so hopefully I'll have something cool to show for it in a couple weeks.

This topic does tie in nicely to my earlier post as the creativity of art is something that I feel is part of being made in God's image, and is a good point to note when describing the infinite potential of the human mind. As both a writer and an artist, it is fun to think that after I have created a character that they are alive in their own world somewhere out there, and I think this is how God feels about us. We are a part of him like my characters are a part of me and that is something that I find very comforting.

No comments: