Tuesday, March 26, 2013

PALS WITH THE BIG G: Day 35

The final five days of my project.

The past couple of days have given me a lot to think about. For starters, the timing on my blog posts has been out of whack for a few days, which is why I didn't post anything this weekend. Turns out I was actually ahead of schedule by two days. Secondly, I can definitely say now that I'm coming out of this project having made progress on some of the issues that I described a few days ago, but there is still always room to push myself more.

I can say what I want to say now, but I think I need to improve how I take action with my words now. I need to really commit to my opinion and what I want to do. Now that I know where I want to start, I have to continue to follow through with that but also take my improvements to the next level.

No comments: