Friday, March 15, 2013

PALS WITH THE BIG G: Day 28

Alright! Finally all caught up!

Today was a pretty good day. Yesterday was very productive with three posts made along with a speed painting posted. Today work went pretty well, I had a nice dinner with my family, and I'm looking forward to the weekend.



But somehow, I'm still feeling a little bit down. There's an odd feeling of angst when I try to plan things with my friends. Maybe it's resentment. It kind of feels like maybe there's some distance between everyone right now. Though I know that we all work different schedules and have our own plans, it is still kind of lonely and  sad that no one is available to meet up when I free time. It's also boring, and it's not like there aren't other friends I could see or things that I could do, but there is a disappointment that's been welling up all the same.

I don't really know where I intended to go with this topic, but I think I just wanted to get my thoughts and feelings out so that I can try to move beyond them.

No comments: