Friday, March 22, 2013

PALS WITH THE BIG G: Day 33

With the last few days of my religious postings winding down, I do have to say that this experiment has been a really good thing for me. I definitely feel much more confident about putting my thoughts out there and communicating with others. I'm also much more focused, I think, on both my writing and my art- which I am still a little behind on but I've been learning alot of new tricks for.

I feel that as far as my relationship with God goes, I am in a much better place in understanding and seeing God around me. I have a better sense for why I believe and think for the first time in a long while I may even be able to voice those beliefs. While there's still over a week left for me to post and much more to be said, I feel that this project has indeed helped me find what I was looking for both mentally and spiritually: Progress.

No comments: