Friday, March 22, 2013

PALS WITH THE BIG G: Day 34

The past few days have been great, but they've also felt a lot more busy. There's so much to write about lately and trying to get to everything plus work on my art has been kind of a pick-and-choose situation, but it feels good to actually be working on things most of the time. I've got alot of ideas of what I want to do, it's just finding the next starting point that's the challenge.



I think I've aired out alot of what's been cluttering up my mind, so thinking of a topic each day seems like it's been a little tougher. There's still so much to say about God but putting in to words is something that I've been struggling with, though I'm sure I'll have plenty to write about in the short term. I do fully intend to continue these religiously themed posts after Lent, but I don't think I'll be writing them quite as often; probably on Sundays, or if I think of worthy topic or after a moment of clarity. Today, I'm just looking to decompress and sum up what my plans are moving forward.

No comments: